School of a careerist
The project aims to:
- create conditions for the effective realization of the rights, interests and needs of university students and graduates in finding employment in a specialty;
- attracting youth to entrepreneurial activity in the specialty;
- study and dissemination of advanced domestic and international experience on youth employment and vocational training, development of recommendations for their implementation;
- establishing and developing relations between the university and potential employers, joint holding of events such as: “Job Fair”, “Company Presentations”;
- training programs for employment and identification of leadership skills;
- participation in the development of long-term plans for the development of the university;
creation of generalized educational and methodological recommendations for improving the organization of student employment;
- summing up, analysis of the work and the introduction of innovative developments on student employment.
The main stage of the project is to attract successful graduates of NTU “KhPI”, business experts of our region (successful business figures, business trainers) and representatives of employers who work closely with NTU “KhPI”.